1. Do the crunch and biceps curl simultaneously
2. Roll the exercise bands around the stick so that they are not too loose when you start the movement
3. Keep your knees bent and flex the waist so that the elbows travel toward the knees
4. Your elbow joint should be very slightly bent when starting the biceps curl (your muscles should be tense)
5. Your elbows can rise slightly, and the stick should end up under you chin, at the end of the biceps curl
SYKE for trainers
SYKE helps coaches produce effective, high-quality and diverse coaching content, whether it is individual training programs or multidimensional online coaching.
SYKE for consumers
There’s no training program or coach that is perfect for everyone. In the constantly changing trends and fads, we want to help you find the way that suits YOU best.